College has taken various precautions as per AICTE Norms to prevent ragging and ensure 100% no-ragging.
- 1. Formed Anti Ragging Committee consisting of senior faculty members.
- 2. Persons not only from college but also from surrounding areas (i.e. residents and leaders) are also will be participating in Anti-Ragging Activities.
- 3. Committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members at almost all areas in the college (i.e. canteen, parking places, different blocks, play grounds etc.) and ensure that at least one faculty member will be present at any particular time at all the locations to avoid ragging activities.
- 4. Committee has taken precautions to avoid ragging activities at other locations like bus stops and given instructions and appointed student volunteers and secret informers at various boarding points.
- 5. Wide canvassing about anti-ragging, is being done in the forms of Flexes, Posters and Boards in college premises and surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging.
- 6. Grievances & Redressal committee is also made a part of these anti-ragging activities.
Many awareness programmes about Anti Ragging has been conducted by Anti Ragging Committee in the form of meetings and PPTs to the senior students, faculty & non-college personnel. Also the various posters are displayed in the campus for spreading the awareness regarding the Ragging punishments.
Anti Ragging Helpline –
Email- email@example.comANTIRAGGING COMMITTEE:
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Department||Role|
|1||Dr. Santosh D. Chede||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Mr. Vasant Babar (P. I.)||Police Administration||Member|
|3||Dr. S. V. Nejdar||Non Govt. Organization||Member|
|4||Dr. B. N. Ulape||Local Media||Member|
|5||Dr. L. V. Malade||Registrar||Member|
|6||Mr. A. J. Jadhav||Computer Science & Engg.||Member Secretary|
|7||Mr. Y. G. Shetti||Civil Engg.||Member|
|8||Mrs. P. S. Pise||E & TC||Member|
|9||Mrs. N. D. Jirge||Architecture||Member|
|10||Ms. M. M. Jagtap||Computer Science & Engg.||Member|
|11||Dr. A. L. Jadhav||Chemical Engg.||Member|
|12||Mr. Vishwjeet D. Mane||TE-CSE||Member (Student)|
|13||Mr. Atul Ternikar||TE-Electronics||Member (Student)|
|14||Mr. Amrtay Yuvluje||TE-Mech.||Member (Student)|
|15||Mr. Shubham Jadhav||TE-Civil||Member (Student)|
|16||Miss. Shruti Salagare||T.Y.B. Arch||Member (Student)|
|C||Name of Faculty/Staff||Department||Designation|
|1||Mr. A. J. Jadhav||Computer Science & Engg.||Coordinator|
|2||Mr. P. A. Nadgouda||Civil Engg.||Member|
|3||Mr. Sagar B. Patil||General Engg.||Member|
|4||Mrs. P. S. Pise||E & TC||Member|
|5||Mrs. N. D. Jirge||Architecture||Member|
|6||Mr. S. A. Kumbhar||Computer Science & Engg.||Member|
|7||Dr. A. L. Jadhav||Chemical Engg.||Member|
|8||Dr. K. Y. Shiralkar||Production Engg.||Member|
|9||Mr. A. S. Khorate||Office||Member|
|10||Mr. P. R. Bhakare||Security||Member|